Visit Chiba | Latest update:2022/12/05
The “Visit Chiba” website (hereinafter referred to as “this website”) is the official multilingual website of the Chiba Prefectural Tourism and Local Products Association (hereinafter referred to as “the Association”) and is maintained in partnership with related parties. The following policy is an English language translation of the site policy of the “marugoto e!Chiba” website, the official Japanese language website of the Association. In the event of a conflict between this English language translation and the original Japanese language policy, the terms in English shall prevail for matters relating to this website only.
All material appearing on this website is protected under Japanese Copyright Law and is the property of the Association or the party credited as the provider of the content. Unlawful reproduction, repurposing, or distribution of the content of this website is strictly forbidden.
The names of legal persons, services, and products appearing on this site are registered trademarks. Any use of these trademarks is carried out in a good faith attempt to convey information and is done so without malicious intent.
(1) In principle, no restrictions are imposed on links to this website. However, the Association reserves the right to refuse linking to this website in the following cases:
(2) When linking to this page, please use the following URL: https://visitchiba.jp
(3) In principle, the Association does not accept requests to include links on this site.
(4) Whenever possible, please use the following image(s) when linking to this site:
(5) The Association assumes no responsibility for links directed to or from this website.
(2) Cookies are small text files that enable us to compare new visitors with old ones and to collect data to help us understand how users navigate this website.
(3) The cookies used by this website do not keep any record of personal information about a user or store information which could be used to personally identify a user.
(4) This website also makes use of advertising data and cookies collected by third parties. In the event third party cookies are used, users’ names, email addresses, and device information are not identified.
(5) The data obtained by this website’s cookies may be shared with third parties.
(6) We may use Google Analytics to collect information about how users use this website. Google Analytics collects user information via cookies.
(7) To see how Google uses the information collected by its partner websites and applications, please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en
(9) Please note: Deleting cookies or configuring your browser to reject cookies may alter your ability to navigate this website and other websites.
(1) Definition of ‘personal data’:
‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This definition does not extend to legal persons and their executives.
This policy pertains to the following website:
https://visitchiba.jp “Visit Chiba” the official (multilingual) website of the Chiba Prefectural Tourism and Local Products Association.
(3) Collection of personal data:
The Association may request users to voluntarily provide their personal data through this website. In such cases, the purpose of collecting the information and its range of use will be explicitly displayed to the user.
(4) The collected personal data will only be used for the stated purpose to which the user consents.
(5) Third party policy:
The Association will not share the personal data collected on this site with third parties, unless the individual user has given prior consent or the Association is compelled to share the information by law. In the case that a company is contracted by the Association to perform services related to this website, the company contracted is not defined as a third party.
The Association operates social media accounts related to this website according to policies established for those accounts.
(1) The Association takes care to ensure the quality of the information presented on this website, but the Association does not guarantee that the information is wholly accurate or complete. The Association may gather information from local municipalities and facilities, and update this website based on this information, but does not guarantee that the information reflects the most current conditions.
(2) The Association assumes no responsibility for any damages caused to users by accessing this website.
(3) The contents of this website, including its policies and URL, are subject to change without notice.
(4) The Association assumes no responsibility for any damages caused to users resulting from the use of the information provided on this website.
(5) Maintenance is occasionally performed on this website. It is possible that individual pages, or the entire website, will temporarily be unavailable while maintenance is performed. The Association assumes no responsibility for damages caused to users by accessing this website while maintenance is performed.
Chiba Prefectural Tourism & Local Products Association
9th Floor Tsukamoto Dai-Chiba Building
2-3-1 Fujimi, Chuo-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba, JAPAN
Postal Code: 260-0015
Tel: 043-225-9170 (Non-holiday weekdays 9:00 – 17:00 JST)